Saturday 17 April 2010

Choose Goodness Always

This world is crumbling around us in corruption and decadence, we must as loving caring human choose to overwhelm that corruption, humanity must overcome the evils of this world by seeking within our hearts and choosing the path of goodness and love, yes choose the path of caring instead of greed or self feelings. I have struggled with with self want or feelings of popularity, but I don't care about that anymore, I could care less if the world knows my name, I am here and God loves me and if the most powerful and popular being to have ever existed in the universe loves and care about me, then I shouldn't care about earthly fame, for the God of the universe loves me and he love you, so don't care about the worlds opinions of you, you are precious and special in the eyes of God.